3. Anderson Ranch

 

Tiffany, Ben, Andrea, James, Ed, Salwan and Claire, Aspen, Colorado, Summer, 2017

Due to the logistical and technical complexity of my project, I applied for, and was accepted, into the Advanced Mentoring Visual Storytelling Workshop offered through Anderson Ranch Arts Center in Snowmass, Colorado. The three-year course is jointly taught by senior New York Times photojournalist and (NYT) Lens Blog creator, James Estrin, and, VII Photo Agency photojournalist and documentary film maker, Ed Kashi. The workshop focuses on the creation of documentary projects and the dissemination of work through galleries and publications. The advice and feedback gained from my participation in this workshop has already enhanced my project objectives. In addition, involvement in the course will most certainly increase the tempo of my production. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10. Nina

9. Karl

6. Thessaloniki